Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly

The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Judy Lynn Shields Paralegal Services. 

Copyright ©  2013, Judy Lynn Shields.   All Rights Reserved.



Judy Lynn Shields is experienced with providing the below described conservatorship documents and services.

Preparation of the following court form documents: Probate Case Cover Sheet-Certificate of Grounds for Assignment to the District. Certificate of Assignment (where applicable in certain counties). Petition for Appointment of Conservator. Special Orders Dementia Attachment (form GC-313). Confidential Supplemental Information form. Order Appointing Court Investigator. Capacity Declaration-Conservator form. Citation for Conservatorship and Proof of Service. Notification to Court of Address of Conservatorship (form PRO-003). Notice of Hearing (Conservatorship). Order Appointing Conservator. Letters of Conservatorship. Duties of Conservator and Acknowledgment of Receipt of Handbook. Confidential Conservator Screening Form. Conservatorship Care Plan. Petition for Appointment of Temporary Conservator.

Final Accounting and Report to the Court.

Conservatorship services provided:

Assistance with locating assets and arranging for appraisal of assets.

Obtaining copies of bank statements, investment reports and credit card statements of the Conservatee for assistance with determining  the amount of estate assets and liabilities to be included in the appraisal of trust assets, and with the Final Accounting.

Sending notification of the pending conservatorship hearing to family members, the Probate Volunteer Panel (PVP) court-appointed attorney, the court investigator, and banks and investment institutions when appropriate.

Assistance with locating professional caregivers, attorneys, accountants, and assisted livng and skilled nursing facilities.

Conservatorship litigation documents, including but not limited to:

Petition to Remove Conservator (or Objection to.)

Petition to Compel an Accounting.

Petition for Instruction on Estate Management Issues.

Petition for Court Approval to Move the Conservatee to a Different Residence or Skilled Nursing Facility.

Petition to Move the Conservatee out of the State of California.